It may look cute and cuddly. It may seem like the perfect gift for the biggest Pooh fan in your family. But, did you know this toy is actually dangerous and is on this year’s W.A.T.C.H. (World Against Toys Causing Harm) list? It turns out, this toy is a choking hazard. And, many other popular toys have hidden issues you need to be aware of before you hit the stories and fill your holiday wish list.
The World Against Toys Causing Harm (W.A.T.C.H.), Inc, released it’s annual worst toys list earlier this week. This year’s list includes:
- Animal alley purse set
- Ninja battle gear – Michelangelo
- Walk n’ Sounds Digger the Dog
- Pucci Puppies: My own puppy house golden retriever
- Meadow Mystery Play A Sound Book With A Cuddly Pooh
- Inflatable Giga Ball
- Spider-man adjustable toy skates
- Sportsman shotgun
- Extreme spiral copters
- Go Go minis pull back vehicles
Pictures of each toy with a description of warnings and why they are on this year’s list can be found here.